Thursday, February 28, 2013

DST March 2013 Blog Train 'Bright Days Ahead'

Welcome!


I'm the first stop on your way to getting some beautiful contributions from some very talented designers!

Direct Download of my contribution is here. expired link

Next stop on the train is Angie Kovacs

 A complete list of all the blog train stops is here.



Visit my store Designs by Digiscrapations 

 

 I also have a new Facebook fan freebie up Sunny Days Template. Facebook page is here. 


Don't forget to sign up for my Newsletter!




5 comments:

Susan March 1, 2013 at 8:40 AM  

ty -- I'll get some good use out of this.

TonyaKaye,  March 4, 2013 at 2:44 PM  

Your flower makes me smile. Thank you.

makeyesup March 6, 2013 at 5:36 AM  

Thanks much, great template.

Michelle King March 8, 2013 at 3:50 AM  

Thanks so much for your contribution

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments

site meter

About This Blog

Blog design by Digiscrapations

Blinkie made by Graphics by PokaDot

Header and blinkie by PSPGirl



  © Blogger template PingooIgloo by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP